Petroleum Office Terms of Service
1. Account Terms
- You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself when setting up your account and keep that information up-to-date.
- You must keep your account password and information confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Services on your behalf.
- You must immediately contact Team 76 Ltd if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining backup copies of your content.
- You must not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer your rights to the Services.
- You must not use any bots, scripts, or other automated means to access the Services.
- You must not use the Services in an excessive or abusive manner.
- You must not attempt to hack or otherwise gain unauthorized access to the Services.
- Except for the content that Team 76 Ltd licenses to you, it does not claim ownership of any material you provide to the Services. Your profile and uploaded content remain yours.
- Team 76 Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms. The Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Team 76 Ltd or its relevant third parties own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights to the Services.
3. Fees and Payment
- An upgrade from a free trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed immediately upon upgrading.
- A paid subscription is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable.
- When upgrading to a more expensive plan or changing the billing cycle from monthly to yearly, you will be billed immediately for the price difference, and the charge will be prorated based on the days remaining in your current term.
- A downgrade to a less expensive plan or a change in the billing cycle from yearly to monthly will take effect at the end of your current term. Downgrading may result in the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are exclusive of all taxes. You are responsible for payment of any applicable taxes.
- Team 76 Ltd may suspend or terminate your access to the Services if fees are past due.
Team 76 Ltd may, at its sole discretion, provide you with technical support related to the Services. All technical support is provided via email in English only. Team 76 Ltd strives to respond to support requests within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. Term and Termination
- These Terms are effective until terminated.
- Your rights under these Terms will terminate automatically without notice from Team 76 Ltd if you fail to comply with the Terms. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Services.
- Team 76 Ltd, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services for any reason at any time.
- Team 76 Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Team 76 Ltd will give you at least one month’s notice by email of any changes to the price of your active subscription.
- Team 76 Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Services shall be subject to these Terms. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for changes.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
The Services are provided as is, including any faults. Team 76 Ltd makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, operate under your specific conditions of use, or be available without interruption at any time.
8. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Team 76 Ltd nor its authorized representatives will be liable for any damages related to the Services or these Terms.
- In no event will the aggregate liability related to the Services or these Terms exceed the total subscription fees actually paid by you in the previous twelve (12) months of your use of the Services.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with the English courts.
- The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Last updated: December 11, 2015